Friday, September 28, 2007

Nail Appts, are like Doctor Appts...

You will always wait at least 5 minutes, the most 20 minutes. I don't understand why some customers make some appointments to get their nailz done an exact hour before their next appointment. Especially around my lunch time. And expect me to sit them at my table ten minutes before their scheduled apointments. Now please, keep in mind, I give my customers my undivided attention...I do not give my customers a half-ass job either. They get the full amount of time that their services require and sometimes even a little extra. So, what's my issue today? you ask? Well, yesterday, I had a full day, that consisted of acrylic fills, manicures, and gels. I had a small 20 minutes to scuff down my left over rice and beans. It was 5 minutes before 1:00pm when my 1 o'clock walked in and sat in the waiting area...quickly asking for me. One of the girls let her know that I was in the back. So I greeted her and told her she could have a seat at my table that I woud be with her shortly. (as I took my last 2 bites of my lunch)...The not-so-patient custy...asked one of the other girls, "Is she almost done? She replied, "she'll be right out". I don't understand what the hell was her problem...Just because I was 2 minutes late...2 minutes...i mean seriously...She claimed she had anoher appointment, right after this one...that of course sounded more important. Now my question to you is, If your next appointment was so important that you can't be late for...Why in the hell are you getting your nailz done in the first place? If you know you got like 10 more minutes to dry...I don't get it.
Now today was the same thing, just a different breed. This one makes the appointment at 10am , knowing that she has to be at work at 8:30am. And has the nerve to tell me she's in a little bit of a rush. Mind you I was 2 minutes late...."cause I had to go to the bathroom...Then she's the type of person who just needs to check my work, but at the same time she's complimenting me and kissing my ass on how well of a job I do...I don't get it. Maybe I've been doing this too long...I need to pass my dental hygiene exam.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You're not allowed to pee don't you know that? Can't eat either. Not part of the job description...