Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My day as a nailtech....

My day as a nailtech was just, ducky. (You know the sarcasm is just itching to come out right now). I showed up today to realize that my 11 hour day that is usually booked with soccer moms and senior citizens, as well as the busy working woman.. had shrunk to 1 soccer mom who by the way is 40 yrs. old...My beautiful lil' old lady who is 79 yrs old and drives a 2004 infinity sports car. And last but not least my 24 year old client who is gung-ho about her career, but has no clue about any other type of culture but her own.. So just three people. Not to ention the customer today who asked me how my sewing was going, and when i told her that I managed to make my own Fitted Bed Sheets, she made it seem like I had 3 heads...Maybe i was just not in the mood. I could be pmsing. Maybe I just didn't want to be a nailtech today. My highlight.....well I got to spend time with my sister in elmos world....

1 comment:

Diana said...

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Now- I heard that old bag say "Sheets? What are you making sheets for???" And I wanted to say "Well, because we can't all afford to buy hundred dollar egyptian made sheets..." but I figure I didn't want to scare her away with my asshole-ness. Make me some damn sheets! And curtains! Because I loooooove my pj bottoms!