Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Introduction that should've been done 1st.

Well, seeing that i just wrote a whole bunch of mindless bullshit down and feel 100% better, i can formally introduce myself now. I am a 32 yearold Nail technician, a hairdresser, and a dental hygienist. (the hygienist part is still in the works). I've been trying to clean teeth for a year and a half now. since I graduated from hygiene school. Haven't been able to pass the National Boards yet....keep getting a score of 74%...When in reality all I need is a 75%..(u think I'm falling throught the cracks)..sigh. But the good thing is that I love my Job as a Nailtech. I've been holding peoples' hands for 10 years now. Listening to their problems, good news, illness', love stories, engagements, wedding planning(bridezillas), adulterous affairs, pregnancy, divorces, custody batttles, family issues, new careers, new lovers, Anything you can think of, I have heard better. Ohhh the stories that I have for you! My sister got me on this glob...lol...imean blog shit, and I think she's got a monster brewin'! Ready to talk all the fustration that I can't say in front of my clients, due to my "professional ethics" of course!

2 comments:

Diana said...

32??? HOLY SHIT!!!
Hahaha. Just wanted to rub that in your face one more time.

(old bastard.)

sourpatchbaby said...

Hello, and welcome to bloggitiville. Diana threatened us with unmentionable horrific pain if we didn't come over and show you some love.