Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another year, another exam...

Well, I have officially, once again signed up for my dental hygiene exam, for the eighth time now. You would think I would get this by now. I have struggled with this exam for 2 years now, and taken it 7 times. The best part about this obstacle of mine is, that I miss it by 1 point. In order to pass the exam and become a successful dental hygienist, I need to obtain a passing grade of 75%. My score is always a 74%. I don't think that I would be so flustered with a score of 55%, or something around that area, but a 74%? C'mon. I take it on December 4, but the one thing I did different this time, is that I am taking a Board Review Seminar for three days. I'm also consideing taking some NoDoz, or something, maybe a muscle relaxant...ahh what the hell a shot of Bacardi Rum would do me justice!..
I'm just so mentally tired with this whole thing, I just wanna clean teeth....that's all, and teach people how to floss properly.... It's my day off today, nothing special planned today. I do have 2 customers that I am doing...yeah I know, my day off. But its money in my pocket. I think I will sew for a little while, and finish one of my unfinished projects.

2 comments:

Diana said...

74...74...74...
maybe yoga before? a massage with that lady you like? relaxation techniques...
I'll be sending you some good luck ju-ju...or maybe that's what's messing you up...

Anonymous said...

WoW..Im not alone.. I took it 6 times and am going crazy..Im taking it again Dec. 4th and dont feel so confident..just dont know what to do anymore.