Sunday, October 7, 2007

Do you ever.....

Today I have spent the day on my own, thinking about things in my life. It's really quiet here at home. I got to watch tv all day and not be disturbed, with having to make any breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'm a little tired today, This weekend was girls night out. I went to Vincent's Nightclub Friday night, with 3 friends. I had a "fab" time. Drank a little too much...Captain n Coke. Arrived home at around 3:30am that Saturday morning. Proceeded to go to work a few hours later, around 8am, I had a good batch of customers saturday, no broken nails, and no drama in their lives...just laughter. I like seeing my customers laugh. I want my customers to smile everytime they think of sitting in my chair, to look forward to come in whenever they are having a bad day at work.. That night I got ready to go out again to Roxy...I went with my 2 sister-in-laws...I kinda just wanted to go with 1(the youngest). Because I knew that the oldest was gonna end up complaining close to the end of the night..or just look for a f*ckn excuse to leave. (sigh) I did have a good time though. The theme of the night, was red and green. Before you entered the club, you were asked if you were single or taken...and you were given a red light if you were taken and a green light if you were single. Which I thought was cute. I of course needed either, because me being the psychic that I am, dressed up in a red top...ppraaa! It was a pretty full night. I ran into a few people I went to high school with..that was nice. Danced. My feet hurt. The DJ was great like he always is. The big sisters' feet started hurting...oooh. So we had to leave...uugh, I don't know, sometimes I wonder what we have in common. Other than that we had a good time. I can honestly say though that even though I had the weekend to myself, I did miss him very much, and being in the club scene once again, made me realize what is still out there. The same people that were at the club a year ago when I last went there as a single person, were still there! So that made me feel nice to know that I have smeone in my life that loves me, and that I don't need to go out and be one of those regulars at the club. I can't wait till he comes home. Enough about me babbling on...I just needed to do it....

4 comments:

Diana said...

Lazy bitch....LOL! You know you can always come to my house...not like i do anything. ever.
why haven't you been writing??? get to it...and remind me to show you links and stuff. and remind me to show you the knitting blog i found, you'll love her.

bestnailtec said...

Girl u better send me the knitting blog and any other sewing blogs too...how do u find these people I feell like im the only one in here....

Diana said...

go to my page, on the right hand side you will see title of other blogs. Find the one that says Everything is Under Control and click on it. She knits, look on her page she has a lot of other blogs about knitting and sewing. If you cant find it call me.

Diana said...

WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU WRITING?????